Located on Newcraighall Road, East Edinburgh. A semi-detached cottage at the centre of a row of ‘C’ listed cottages, with on street parking.
Available all year round for Holiday breaks and business users.
Internally Cottage is generously proportioned, a bit like Dr. Who’s Tardis, and contains the following facilities:
- Sitting Room with living flame gas fire, TV, radio, DVD player.
- 1 Double bedroom
- Dining Room – Fully fitted kitchen with gas hob/electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, electric coffee maker.
- Laundry Room with washing machine and tumble drier.
- Two generous Twin or Double bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, wash basin and electric shaver points
- Separate WC with wash basin and electric shaver points
- Back and front gardens for exclusive use of visitors. Garden furniture available
We supply bed linen (changed on a weekly basis or sooner if accidents occur.) and towels. Electricity and gas use is in the hire price but an extra charge may be levied if used in excess.
A welcome pack awaits the visitor on arrival containing some practical staples as well as some indulgent goodies.
Pets are allowed by prior arrangement with us. The house is NON SMOKING throughout.
A travel cot and baby feeding high chair is available on request.